- Chrome will block Netscape plug-in API (NPAPI) from Jan 2014
- Silverlight, Java (currently blocked), Google Earth + more will be blocked to address security and stability issues.
If you need to get to the default control template for a 3rd party XAML control that you’re working on and you don’t have Expression Blend, one way is to use the following project.
- Download the “Show me the Template” project from Chris Sells’ site
- Open the project and add your third party assembly that you want the default template from
- Modify both code behind files reference to the PresentationFramework to point to the new reference and run the project
For Microsoft controls check this MSDN link