- Chrome will block Netscape plug-in API (NPAPI) from Jan 2014
- Silverlight, Java (currently blocked), Google Earth + more will be blocked to address security and stability issues.
- Creating a component library – Nathan Curtis’s slide deck
- The future of CSS – Solved by Flexbox
- Examples of inconsistencies in iOS 7’s clock app
- Some interesting UI-related js – Focus transition and rainyday.js
– Stop Doing Internet Wrong <Scott Hanselman> – Agreed; I don’t want to install your app, please give me the web version 🙂
– 5 More Things Deadly to Scalability <Sean Hull>
– Microsoft Office arrives for iOS – looks to be only the US store at this stage
– jQuery.each vs for loop – Don’t you just love micro-optimization comparisons
– 3 Tips for New Scrum Masters <Mike Cohn>
- Layering and depth, Helvetica Neue Ultra Light font (ultra skinny font).
- I don’t think many people are a big fan of the new icons 😉
- New features